With regard to management, we would like to briefly explain our working method:
- Our office currently manages about seventy buildings in Koksijde and St.Idesbald.We are a recognized real estate agent ( B.I.V. recognition ) , member of the real estate chamber of the coast and also member of the management board of this association.
- We have subscribed a comprehensive civil liability insurance with a guarantee of all funds entrusted to us.For the daily management of the buildings, we have 4 employees, my wife and myself. However, the actual management is done by myself so that I have a complete overview of each building.
- A few weeks before the meeting, all the owners will be notified of any items on the agenda.
- The auditor of the accounts, together with the members of the board of co-ownership, takes care of the audit of the accounts and together with the trustee, the general meeting is prepared.
- Each owner receives a detailed statement of account and, if desired, he can obtain additional information or check the accounts at the office of the trustee.
- Each building has a separate bank account so that the accounts are clear and well-organised and with a balance sheet check as the final piece.
- For the cleaning of the buildings, we call upon a cleaning firm of the co-owners' choice.
- A report of the general meeting is drawn up within a month. This report is translated into the languages decided by the general meeting.
- We provide a punctual follow-up of the decisions of the general meeting.
- After our office hours and during holidays and closing days, our telephone number is connected to a 24h/24h availability service.
- The mandate that we ask for is for 1 year, renewable annually by decision of the general meeting.
Always at your service for further information - firstname.lastname@example.org